Disconnecting air switches
A DRIWISA® Load Break Switch is a three-pole load-break switch to connect and disconnect lines or cables, to switch ring circuits, as well as to connect and disconnect transformers with or without load.
DRIWISA® LOAD BREAK SWITCH WITH FUSE HOLDER
Non-load break switches
The non-load break Switches are mainly used to isolate substations, bars and circuits of the supply source.
• For medium voltage systems from 7.2 kV to 38 kV.
• Rated Current from 400 A to 3000 A.
• Short circuit capacity from 25 kA to 62.5 kA.
• Manual or motor-operated.
• Auxiliary contacts for signaling (optional).