The DRIWISA® SWITCHBOARDS offer easy installation for their use in electrical distribution systems in industrial, commercial, residential and infrastructure facilities.
Our DRIWISA® SWITCHBOARDS provide perfect combination for any type of DRIWISA® METAL ENCLOSED SWITCHGEAR + DRIWISA® TRANSFORMER installation.
- Allows future upgrades to already installed switchgears.
- Capacities of the electromagnetic switches 800, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3200, 4000, 5000 and 6300 A.
- Thermal-magnetic circuit breakers installed via connectors for each switch
- Its top and bottom caps with louvers prevent heat generation caused by switches and busbars.
DRIWISA® offers SWITCHBOARDS for requirements in power electrical distribution systems in industrial, commercial, residential and infrastructure installations or panelboards for lower requirements.
- Option for future upgrades in already installed switchboards.
- Section for mounting of standard electromagnetic switches of 800, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3200 Amp.
- Section for mounting of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers from 15 A to 1200 A.
- Section for installation of measuring devices.
- Option for direct coupling to transformers via copper busbar.
- Louvers at the bottom and top of the switchboard for natural equipment ventilation (ventilation option and forced cooling by motorized fans).
- 18, 30 and 42 circuit panelboards, wall mounting with copper or aluminum main busbar.